This delightfully comfortable and cozy room has been furnished with a loving attention to detail. It has especially plenty of room and a pleasant atmosphere. Furnished with a shower and WC, a room safe, and satellite t.v.
This comfortable room has a balcony with southern exposure and a magnificent view of the valley and a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountainsides. This double-room includes a reserved parking space at no extra cost.
- Barbecues on Wednesdays, with delicious buffet
- Spacious rooms with a magnificent panoramic view and balcony
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Satellite t.v. for cozy evenings of t.v. entertainment
- The MeranCard is already included in the basic room rate
- The convertible (davenport) sofa can also be used as a sleeping accommodation
|Period||2 – 6 nights||8+ nights|
|04.04. – 14.04.2019||62,00 €||57,00 €|
|14.04. – 26.05.2019||67,00 €||62,00 €|
|26.05. – 14.07.2019||70,00 €||65,00 €|
|14.07. – 03.11.2019||73,00 €||68,00 €|
|03.11. – 22.12.2019 | Th – Su||67,00 €|
|22.12. – 06.01.2020||78,00 €||73,00 €|
All prices are per person and per night, including the 4-course gourmet half-board arrangement.
For room price with breakfast, only, deduct Euro 5.00 from the gourmet half-board arrangement.
Children's price discount (for children sleeping in their parents' room, with two full-rate parents):
- Children up to their third birthday can stay for free
- Children from 3 till their 6th birthday: € 20.00 (incl. children's menu)
- Children from 6 till their 14th birthday: € 33.00 (including half-board)
- Children 14 years old and older and/or a third adult in the same room: € 45.00 (including half-board)
Useful information for your vacation
- The resort tax (1.40 € per day and person 14 years of age and older) is not included in the room rate.
- Arrival / departure: On the day of your arrival, your room will be available for you starting at 3:00 p.m. If you should arrive later than 6:00 p.m., we request that you notify us.
- On the day of your departure, we request that you vacate your room by 10:00 a.m.
- Arrival: Preferably on Saturday or Sunday.
- Dogs allowed only with special agreement (we have special dog rooms). Surcharge: € 15.00 per day, without food.
- Your reservation will be considered binding only after each party has received a written confirmation (e-mail).
If you cancel your stay up to one month prior to your scheduled arrival, no cancellation charges will be imposed. When you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival, we levy a 40% cancellation charge. When you cancel between 14 and 3 days before arrival, we levy a charge of 80% of the total cost of your booked arrangement. If you cancel two days prior to your scheduled arrival, if you arrive late, of if you leave early, we will charge 100% of the total cost of your booked arrangement. In order to avoid such cancellation charges, we recommend that you obtain travel cancellation insurance.
Our special services for your exclusive vacation experience.
- We'll pamper you with a hearty breakfast buffet and a mouth-watering 4-course evening meal made with traditional South Tyrolean products.
- The MeranCard is already included in our prices. With the MeranCard, you can take advantage of a multitude of services available in the Meraner Land – including public transportation, museums, cableways, sport centers, and recreational facilities.
- Clear spring water from the mountain
- Free WLAN throughout the entire Mountain Village Hasenegg
- Sofa also suitable for use as a convertible (davenport) couch for sleeping
- Rental of electric mountainbikes: 23.00 € per day (incl. helmet)
- Free GuestCard Meran
- Free MeranCard
- Flat-screen satellite t.v.
- Free use of the Finnish outdoor sauna with panoramic view
South Tyrolean Balance.
A fabulous hike to the Lauwand Peak with a fabulous sunset.
Come join the group hike and enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Meran / Merano and the surrounding mountains. Experience the fascinating nightlights of the city while we serve you a hearty South Tyrolean snack.
SOUTH TYROLEAN BALANCE SPECIAL PRICES for our hotel guests:
Guests with the half-board arrangement get their snack on the mountaintop for free.
Otherwise: 18.00 € surcharge per person for the adventure.
This hike is conducted once per week during the Balance Time. The exact day will be decided upon based upon weather conditions.
Our new Finnish panorama sauna
Indulge yourself and do something for your health at the same time! After a full day of hiking, why not take a break in our new outdoor Finnish sauna, with its magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. Our sauna can help restore your spirits and soothe your muscles while ridding your body of toxic waste products.
Our gourmet half-board arrangement –
for a superlative holiday.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet where you can select what and as much as you want. And after a day of hiking, we'll serve you a tasty meal of local delicacies and culinary highlights in our restaurant with its stunning view of the surrounding mountains – or, weather permitting, on our sundrenched terrace.
On warm summer days, we will serve you breakfast and our four-course evening meal on our Panorama Terrace.