Come and enjoy the unique privacy afforded by our new farmhouse with high-class furnishings. You can relax far from the hustle and bustle in our comfortable and modern vacation apartment in the heart of South Tyrol. The sunlight-drenched rooms in which you'll find two flatscreen TVs and free WiFi leave nothing to be desired and guarantee an unforgettable holiday in Schenna/Verdins.
- Suitable for up to six persons.
- The farmhouse has two separate bedrooms and a comfortable convertible davenport.
- Fully-equipped kitchen / living room with dining table.
- Two balconies with a breathtaking panoramic view.
- Large luxury bathroom with rain shower.
- Cleaning of the apartment and changing of linen every three days.
|Period||2 – 6 nights||8+ nights|
|14.07. – 03.11.2019||78,00 €||65,00 €|
|03.11. – 22.12.2019||68,00 €||60,00 €|
|22.12. – 06.01.2020||80,00 €|
All prices are per person and per night.
Final cleaning and cleaning every third day with changing of linen included in price.
Extra: You can also order breakfast for an additional € 12.00 per person and night.
Your reservation will be regarded as binding only after receipt in our bank account of your advance payment of 20% of the total sum due.
- Children up to their third birthday can stay for free
- Children from 3 till their 14th birthday € 15.00 per person with breakfast € 25.00 per person.
- Children from 14 to 18 years € 45.00 per person with breakfast € 55.00 per person.
Useful information for your vacation
- The resort tax (1.40 € per day and person 14 years of age and older) is not included in the apartment rate.
- Arrival / departure: On the day of your arrival, your apartment will be available for you starting at 3:00 p.m. If you should arrive later than 6:00 p.m., we request that you notify us.
- On the day of your departure, we request that you vacate your apartment by 10:00 a.m.
- Arrival: Preferably on Saturday or Sunday.
- Dogs allowed only with special agreement. Surcharge: € 15.00 per day, without food.
- Your reservation will be considered binding only after each party has received a written confirmation (e-mail).
If you cancel your stay up to one month prior to your scheduled arrival, no cancellation charges will be imposed. When you cancel between 29 and 15 days before arrival, we levy a 40% cancellation charge. When you cancel between 14 and 3 days before arrival, we levy a charge of 80% of the total cost of your booked arrangement. If you cancel two days prior to your scheduled arrival, if you arrive late, of if you leave early, we will charge 100% of the total cost of your booked arrangement. In order to avoid such cancellation charges, we recommend that you obtain travel cancellation insurance.
Our special services for your exclusive vacation experience.
- We'll pamper you with a hearty breakfast buffet and a mouth-watering 4-course evening meal made with traditional South Tyrolean products.
- The MeranCard is already included in our prices. With the MeranCard, you can take advantage of a multitude of services available in the Meraner Land – including public transportation, museums, cableways, sport centers, and recreational facilities.
- Clear spring water from the mountain
- Free WLAN throughout the entire Mountain Village Hasenegg
- Sofa also suitable for use as a convertible (davenport) couch for sleeping
- Rental of electric mountainbikes: 23.00 € per day (incl. helmet)
- Free GuestCard Meran
- Free MeranCard
- Flat-screen satellite t.v.
- Free use of the Finnish outdoor sauna with panoramic view
South Tyrolean Balance.
A fabulous hike to the Lauwand Peak with a fabulous sunset.
Come join the group hike and enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Meran / Merano and the surrounding mountains. Experience the fascinating nightlights of the city while we serve you a hearty South Tyrolean snack.
SOUTH TYROLEAN BALANCE SPECIAL PRICES for our hotel guests:
Guests with the half-board arrangement get their snack on the mountaintop for free.
Otherwise: 18.00 € surcharge per person for the adventure.
This hike is conducted once per week during the Balance Time. The exact day will be decided upon based upon weather conditions.
Our new Finnish panorama sauna
Indulge yourself and do something for your health at the same time! After a full day of hiking, why not take a break in our new outdoor Finnish sauna, with its magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. Our sauna can help restore your spirits and soothe your muscles while ridding your body of toxic waste products.
Our gourmet half-board arrangement –
for a superlative holiday.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet where you can select what and as much as you want. And after a day of hiking, we'll serve you a tasty meal of local delicacies and culinary highlights in our restaurant with its stunning view of the surrounding mountains – or, weather permitting, on our sundrenched terrace.
On warm summer days, we will serve you breakfast and our four-course evening meal on our Panorama Terrace.