Premium vacationing in
a private luxury chalet.
Undisturbed comfort in perfect harmony.
You can already start looking forward to your stay in the new luxury chalet in South Tyrol – with your private whirlpool and a stunning view! Take a deep breath of the invigorating mountain air and gaze in wonderment at the breathtaking panoramic view of the mountains and valley. Each chalet boasts 90 square meters of living space and is furnished with its own private bathing and wellness area.
Our gourmet breakfast –
served directly in your chalet.
Luxury begins in the morning, with an exclusive gourmet breakfast – made with local products – brought directly to you in the chalet.
You can relax and read your morning newsletter with its weather report and lots of useful information as another outstanding day of vacationing begins.
Chalet Monte 80m2
Luxury chalets with their own sauna and hot whirlpool on a private balcony with stunning panoramic view
Chalet Alpes 80m2
Luxury chalets with their own infrared chamber and whirlpool with stunning panoramic view
Chalet Sky 80m2
Luxury chalets with panorama walkway, sauna, and hot whirlpool on your own panorama balcony
Romantic Chalet 80m2
The perfect chalet for couples who want to become reacquainted with each other, for special occasions, wedding nights, or honeymoons
South Tyrolean Balance.
A fabulous hike to the Lauwand Peak with a fabulous sunset.
Come join the group hike and enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Meran / Merano and the surrounding mountains. Experience the fascinating nightlights of the city while we serve you a hearty South Tyrolean snack.
SOUTH TYROLEAN BALANCE SPECIAL PRICES for our hotel guests:
Guests with the half-board arrangement get their snack on the mountaintop for free.
Otherwise: 18.00 € surcharge per person for the adventure.
This hike is conducted once per week during the Balance Time. The exact day will be decided upon based upon weather conditions.
Additional services and amenities included in this offer:
- Clear spring water from the mountain
- Quality welcome wine from South Tyrolean vineyards served on the Panorama Terrace
- Fresh South Tyrolean apples upon your arrival at the chalet
- Wellness basket
- Free parking space directly at the elevator to the chalet
- Roofed parking space: surcharge of 8.00 € per day
- Free WLAN throughout the entire Mountain Village Hasenegg
- High-quality body-care products in the chalet (shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, soap, shower cap, etc.)
- Luggage transported to the chalet
- Sofa also suitable for use as a convertible (davenport) couch for sleeping
- Free GuestCard Meran
- Free MeranCard
- Friendly barbecue evening with salad/bread buffet on our Panorama Terrace: Every Wednesday from mid-May till mid-October (surcharge)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (electric kettle, stove, automatic dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Espresso machine with coffee and tea bar (all South Tyrolean products)
- Flat-screen satellite t.v.
- Delivery of meals to the chalet
- Rental of electric mountainbikes: 23.00 € per day (incl. helmet)
- Free use of the Finnish outdoor sauna with panoramic view
An experience for all the senses at the Hasenegg Mountain Chalet
- 1Gourmet restaurant
- 4Wine cellar
- 5Panorama terrace
- 6Rustic farmhouse
- 7Horse stables
- 8Deluxe chalets
- 9Romantic chalets
- 12Sky chalet
- 13Finnish panoramic outdoor sauna
The breathtaking view
from the Panorama Deck.
Enjoy unforgettable moments at our Sky Chalet, with its private Panorama Deck which guarantees you a breathtaking view of the magnificent alpine scenery of South Tyrol. Access is exclusively for guests of the new Sky Luxury Chalet. Your private viewing platform affords you a unique and spectacular experience.
for a superlative vacation experience.
You can give your family members, friends, or associates a vacation coupon which can be redeemed for a stay at our luxury chalets or comfortable apartments in the Hasenegg Mountain Village – or for an unforgettable dining experience in our gourmet restaurant with its unparalleled panorama terrace.
Our new Finnish panorama sauna
Indulge yourself and do something for your health at the same time! After a full day of hiking, why not take a break in our new outdoor Finnish sauna, with its magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. Our sauna can help restore your spirits and soothe your muscles while ridding your body of toxic waste products.