Enjoy the exclusive privacy while you bask in the modern whirlpool of the "Swiss Pinewood Room" or relax in the new "Physio Therm" infrared chamber on your private balcony and soak up the health-giving heat – all while admiring the magnificent view of the mountains and valley.
- Suitable for 2 adults
- The chalet has a bedroom with high-quality furnishings and a comfortable sofa
- Completely-equipped designer kitchen with dining corner
- Exquisite parquet flooring
- Luxurious bathrooms with underfloor heating and "sensation" shower
|Period||7+ nights||3 to 6 nights|
|27.04. – 22.12.2019||195,00 €||205,00 €|
|22.12. – 06.01.2020||240,00 €||260,00 €|
INFO! Other periods and length of stay on request.
This includes a hearty breakfast with regional products – in part from our local farmer – that is delivered at 7:30 a.m. in front of your chalet.
All prices per person and night in the private chalet, including all taxes (plus a resort tax of 1.40 € per person and night).
The chalets are rented exclusively for two persons. Our cosily furnished rooms are available for children over 15 years in the main building.
You are also welcome to also book our gourmet half-board arrangement, with a 4-course meal served in our gourmet restaurant for 29.00 € per person and night.
for an unforgettable vacation experience.
- Built using South Tyrolean larch and spruce
- Underfloor heating throughout the entire chalet
- South Tyrolean stone flooring in the bathroom and wellness area
- Windows made with South Tyrolean larch, with triple glass panes so as to attain the "Climate House" rating
- Exclusive furnishings made of solid spruce wood from South Tyrol
- From the floor to the ceiling, the chalet is made only with natural materials derived from local woods
- Fully-equipped kitchen with induction plate stove, automatic dishwasher, refrigerator, electric kettle, and automatic coffee maker with coffee and tea bar
- Wellness recliners made of South Tyrolean wood on the balcony
- Cozy sitting corner with table on panorama balcony
- "Sensation" shower with panorama view
- Flat-screen t.v. for cozy evenings of t.v. entertainment
Additional services and amenities included in this offer:
- Clear spring water from the mountain
- Quality welcome wine from South Tyrolean vineyards served on the Panorama Terrace
- Fresh South Tyrolean apples upon your arrival at the chalet
- Wellness basket
- Free parking space directly at the elevator to the chalet
- Roofed parking space: surcharge of 8.00 € per day
- Free WLAN throughout the entire Mountain Village Hasenegg
- High-quality body-care products in the chalet (shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, soap, shower cap, etc.)
- Luggage transported to the chalet
- Sofa also suitable for use as a convertible (davenport) couch for sleeping
- Free GuestCard Meran
- Free MeranCard
- Friendly barbecue evening with salad/bread buffet on our Panorama Terrace: Every Wednesday from April 4 till November 3 (surcharge; free of charge for guests with half-board arrangement)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (electric kettle, stove, automatic dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Espresso machine with coffee and tea bar (all South Tyrolean products)
- Flat-screen satellite t.v.
- Delivery of meals to the chalet
- Rental of electric mountainbikes: 23.00 € per day (incl. helmet)
- Free use of the Finnish outdoor sauna with panoramic view
South Tyrolean Balance.
A fabulous hike to the Lauwand Peak with a fabulous sunset.
Come join the group hike and enjoy the awe-inspiring view of Meran / Merano and the surrounding mountains. Experience the fascinating nightlights of the city while we serve you a hearty South Tyrolean snack.
SOUTH TYROLEAN BALANCE SPECIAL PRICES for our hotel guests:
Guests with the half-board arrangement get their snack on the mountaintop for free.
Otherwise: 18.00 € surcharge per person for the adventure.
This hike is conducted once per week during the Balance Time. The exact day will be decided upon based upon weather conditions.
Our gourmet breakfast –
served directly in your chalet.
Luxury begins in the morning, with an exclusive gourmet breakfast – made with local products – brought directly to you in the chalet.
You can relax and read your morning newsletter with its weather report and lots of useful information as another outstanding day of vacationing begins.
Our new Finnish panorama sauna
Indulge yourself and do something for your health at the same time! After a full day of hiking, why not take a break in our new outdoor Finnish sauna, with its magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding mountains. Our sauna can help restore your spirits and soothe your muscles while ridding your body of toxic waste products.