Arrival and informations
Your route to new open SPACES
Note about arriving
Unfortunately, our regular address of Schennaberg 2 is not recognized by GPS systems.
If you are using a GPS system, please enter Oberverdinserstraße for the street name.
You will arrive at our hotel when you reach the crossroads of Oberverdinserstraße & Schennaberg.
Located in the heart of Central Europe, the region of Merano and Environs is accessible year-round in a variety of different ways: you can easily reach the area by car, bus, train or plane.
In order to stay mobile throughout your holiday, you will receive detailed information about South Tyrol’s public transport and the most economical way to get around.
Access by train
- via Munich - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Linz - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Zurich - Innsbruck - Brennero - Bolzano - Merano
- via Vienna - Salzburg - Innsbruck - Bressanone - Bolzano - Merano
- via Venice - Verona - Bolzano - Merano
- via Milan - Verona - Bolzano – Merano
- Regional connection
- Venosta Railway: Merano – Mals
Also the DB-ÖBB EuroCity from the German and the Austrian Railways offer trains to reach South Tyrol from Venezia, Bologna, Milano, Brescia, Desenzano, Peschiera, Verona, Rovereto and Trento.
General weather conditionsMore clouds
Humid air masses from the west.
In the afternoon high clouds from west. In the night possibility of light snowfall in the western parts.
High temperatures between -2° and 5°.
A cold front crosses the Alps.
Weak snowfall in the morning, clouds breaking up from the west in the afternoon.
Maximum temperatures from -2° to +5°.
TrendOn Friday again weak snowfall
© Hydrographisches Amt Autonome Provinz Bozen-Südtirol